- CREATE STUNNING GEMS – Transform ordinary rocks into beautifully polished gemstones with this professional rock tumbling machine from National Geographic
- A COMPLETE HOBBY KIT -Includes Pro Series tumbler, 1lb rough gemstones, four polishing grits, jewelry fastenings, information guide, and instructions
- BUILT TO LAST – This powerhouse machine will last for years and features a 2lb leak-proof rubber barrel which makes less noise than other tumblers
- PROFESSIONAL FEATURES -Includes a speed control and shutoff timer for faster tumbling times and better polishing results
- RESPECTED QUALITY – This premium tumbler comes with National Geographic’s 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 2 year warranty
Professional Rock Tumbler by NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC (Improved Quality Sept. 2016)
$119.99 (as of 11:55 AM EDT - Details)
BEST IN ITS CLASS
This is the perfect rock tumbler for both beginners and advanced hobbyists! This top-of-the-line rock tumbler from National Geographic includes many unique features that will give you faster polishing times and better results. This set includes everything you need to get started, including 1lb of rough gemstones to polish for your rock collection. You can even create beautiful homemade jewelry with the fastenings included in the kit.
Contents and Features:
• Automatic shutoff timer (set it, and forget it, and never over-tumble your stones again)
• Speed Control (crank up the speed for faster tumbling times, or slow it down for better polishing results)
• Powerful motor that will last for years!
• Leak-proof high-impact barrel design with stainless steel cover
• Noise reducing design
• 1 lb of assorted gemstones (9 different types) and four types of grit
• Jewelry fastenings so you can create your own unique jewelry
• Full-color information guide and easy-to-follow instructions
• 2 year manufacturer warranty
Rock tumbling is a fun activity for children of all ages and promotes a healthy interest geology and science. Introduce your kid to science the fun way, and join National Geographic as we inspire future generations of rock hounds!
National Geographic Toys is proud to provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all our products so that you can buy with confidence.
About the National Geographic Society
With a mission to inspire people to care about the planet, the 126-year-old National Geographic Society is one of the world’s largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations.
National Geographic’s net proceeds support vital exploration, conservation, research, and education programs.