- The push-along roller coaster features 4 carriages (each sitting a mini-doll), functioning light brick, entrance area with opening safety barrier, control panel with levers, camera and a long track with various obstacles along the ride
- Accessory elements include 2 tickets, coin, bill, 2 photographs, a map, boxes of popcorn, watermelon slices, apple, hot dog with bun, water bottle, soda bottle, sunglasses and a hair bow
- Includes 4 mini-dolls: Emma, Andrea, Matthew and Naya in summer outfits
- Roller coaster track measures 27″ (71cm) long, coaster train with 4 carriages measures over 1″ (3cm) high, 6″ (17cm) long and 1″ (3cm) wide
- The rotating Ferris wheel measures over 12″ (31cm) high, 11″ (29cm) wide and 4″ (12cm) deep, the drop tower measures over 12″ (33cm) high, 4″ (12cm) wide and 2″ (6cm) deep
LEGO Friends 41130 Amusement Park Roller Coaster Building Kit (1124 Piece)
$99.99 (as of 04/26/2017 4:45 AM EDT - Details)
Head through the turnstiles to the amusement park and stand in line for the roller coaster. Slip into the front seat to switch on the light brick and off you go – wheeeeeeeeeeee! Then take a gentle ride on the Ferris wheel or head to the drop tower, pull down your safety bar and go spinning down to the ground. Afterwards there are photos to buy and food to share with friends. You won’t want your day at the Amusement Park to end!.