- The Batcave features a rotating transformation chamber, raised control center with bat-shaped Batcomputer with multiscreen elements, rotating chair, elevating platform
- Includes four minifigures: Batman, The Penguin, Bruce Wayne and Alfred Pennyworth, plus two Hench-Penguin figures with robot-style hands
- Accessory elements include Batman’s cape and molded utility belt, breathing device, flippers, and gold-colored cowl, The Penguin’s fur-style collar, umbrella and top hat
- The Penguin’s Duckmobile features a minifigure cockpit with adjustable lever, two dual stud shooters, 2 flick missiles and a rotating propeller
- Batcave measures over 8″ (21cm) high, 15″ (40 cm) wide and 7″ (20cm) deep, Batboat measures over 2″ (6cm) high, 7″ (20cm) long and 4″ (12cm) wide
LEGO BATMAN MOVIE Batcave Break-in 70909 Building Kit (1045 Piece)
$99.99 (as of 3:05 AM EST - Details)
Defend against The Penguin’s Duckmobile invasion of the Batcave in THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE: Batcave Break-in set. The highly detailed Batcave features a rotating transformation chamber for Bruce Wayne to ‘transform’ into Batman, rotating Batcomputer control center with multiscreen elements and elevating platform function, and a prison with an exploding escape wall function. The Batcave also has a rotating wardrobe with alternative Scu-Batsuit, Raging Batsuit or the Bat-Pack Batsuit minifigure bodies for Batman. Dial up the conflict by using the Batboat’s spring-loaded missiles against the Duckmobile’s dual stud shooters and flick missiles. Includes four minifigures plus two Hench-Penguin figures.